This stamp set is $17.95 or just $5 with a $50 purchase. If you are coming to one of my holiday workshops in November, let me know! Pre-pay for your workshop in October and a portion of your workshop fee will count towards the $50 needed to get the discount.
Love this Advent Calendar? Come to my November 2nd workshop or order a kit! Workshop details are on my Facebook Page. (You don’t have to be a Facebook member to view the info!) Want to create it on your own? Details on how to order this kit are below.
Let's not forget, there's 11 stamps in this set! Here's a peek:
Products used in addition to the Artiste & Art Philosophy Cricut Bundles:
|VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS|| |
|3-D FOAM TAPE|
|LOVE LIFE|| |
|CHOCOLATE ALPHABET SMALL|| |
|SILVER SHIMMER TRIM|
|MY CREATIONS® CUBBY|| |
|OLIVE CARDSTOCK|| |
|BAKER'S TWINE HARVEST ASSORTMENT|
|CRANBERRY CARDSTOCK|| |
|BONDING MEMORIES® GLUE PEN|
|NEW ENGLAND IVY CARDSTOCK|| |
|SPARKLES RED, PINK, & PURPLE ASSORTMENT|
|CHOCOLATE CARDSTOCK|| |
|SPARKLES CLEAR ASSORTMENT|
|CRYSTAL BLUE CARDSTOCK|| |
|OPAQUES LICORICE ADHESIVE GEMS|
|WHITE DAISY CARDSTOCK|| |
|CRANBERRY EXCLUSIVE INKS® STAMP PAD|
|LIQUID GLASS|| |
|OLIVE EXCLUSIVE INKS® STAMP PAD|
|PIERCING TOOL KIT|
Now "Hop" on over to Shirley's beautiful blog to see her work or continue reading to find out how to order your own kit or template! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the October SOTM is only available until the 31st! Contact me to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount.
Here’s how to make it for yourself!
Come!Local Workshop Friday, November 2nd at with two classes. 10AM & 6:30. Plan for at least 3 hours. You will receive a roll of adhesive tape so you can assemble your boxes at home if you need to!
Everything is included and precut. $45
Want to hold a local week night workshop with girlfriends? Contact me and the hostess will get the current or previous Stamp of the Month from my stash for free!
Make it at home!Assemble the pre-cut kit at home $45 + $8 shipping. (I will pre-cut the boxes & shapes, pre-stamp all shapes and include the necessary embellishments. The workshop guide will be emailed.) Some embellishments and the storage cubby will be shipped directly from CTMH so you will receive 2 shipments. You will receive your items 7-14 days after you place your order.
You will need adhesive (Bonding Memories), bone folder & 3D foam tape to complete this project. Get my add-on bundle for just $15.00 and save $3 over its normal cost with tax & shipping. Email me to receive your invoice.
Equipped DIYer or Consultant KitThis kit is designed for fellow Consultants or customers who own both Art Philosophy & Artiste Cricut Bundles from Close to My Heart. You must own both of these two cartridges in order to cut with the Cricut Craft Room File. The file is a accessory, not a replacement for the Cricut Cartridges themselves.
You can do this one of 3 ways:
- Join my team! For just $49 you can become a CTMH consultant! You get over $130 in materials and get great support and training as well as friends that are out of this world!
- Purchase $24 from my website and join the October gathering that mentions “Free Gift.” Then email me to request the electronic kit. Shop now. The My Creations Cubby, Harvest Baker’s Twine Assortment and Sparkles Clear Assortment is just $24.85. Also take a look at the "While Supplies Last Section."
- Purchase a mini-kit that includes just the stamped items for $9. (It’s only the stamped items (in case you don’t have all the stamp sets). You will still need to purchase and cut the majority of the materials.)
Purchase the DIY kit here:
This is what the Mini Kit consists of. It's simple and keeps you from having to purchase stamp sets you don't have as well.
Why not free? I have invested countless hours designing this kit. I value my time and YOUR time. I’m willing to share my hours of work for just a small fee.
In this kit you will receive:
- Cricut Craft Room file that’s ready to cut using a Cricut Expression or Expression 2. It can be cut on a 6” Cricut but you will have to modify the file yourself.
- Photo for advertising
- Step by Step Instructions to create and assemble
- Release to teach this project at a workshop and distribute printed copies of the instructions to workshop attendees.
- You are not granted permission to redistribute the Cricut Craft Room file or the Workshop guide.